The sensor has stopped transmitting, what can I do?
- Confirm that the battery has a charge – was the battery low before it stopped? You can also ask us to check the last known battery level.
- The sensor can also be uninstalled from the field and plugged in. If the light is not green, it’s charging.
- Confirm that the antenna isn’t damaged
- Check that the antenna is raised as high as possible
- Make sure the connection between the extension cable and the antenna is tight
- Make sure the connection between the sensor and the antenna cable is tight:
- Disconnect the antenna and then re-attach it
- You can watch this video to see how to do this: https://youtu.be/OJsysx9Irrw
- Make sure that the o-ring is on the antenna base